Tuesday 6 February 2007

Me, Myself And I

WAT SUP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! My name is Marwan you can call me Wan. I am a die hard Manchester United fan. My favourite player is Cristiano Ronaldo And Thomas Kusczak. I love adventures so you can classify me under adventourus kid. I love Singapore and I do not wish to migrate to any other country.
My family is made up of my dad who has passed away 8 years ago, my mum, my sis and myself. For the past few years I had been through a lot of challenges. So I know if someone is in need. To my comrade there in Japan if you got a problem feel free to e-mail me you problem @ sheikmarwan@yahoo.com.
My school. Its one of the best school in the world. It has activities that other school don not have for example, Growth camp, Cantabile Concert and many more. my Co-curriculum activity is National Cadet Corp(NCC). My rank now is 1st Sargeant and I am proud to be a sargeant. I am also a part of my school team soccer team. I am playing as a goalkeeper but sometimes I play as a right back. My kit number is 18. Recently, Singapore soccer team won the ASEAN Cup beating Thailand on a 3-2 aggregrate score. Its a proud moment for me because Singapore Won the cup for the 3rd time. I am proud for team Singapore. Well thats about it. SEE YA!!!

2 Comments:

At 27 February 2007 at 08:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

war fanatic

 
At 19 March 2007 at 16:13 , Blogger MASAHIRO said...

Hello. My name is Masahiro Ishida.
I am looking into about a lawyer. If you are interested in my blog, please come to my blog. Myblog:http://220.110.195.50/blog/20031010/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home