Thursday 21 June 2007

Third week of my holidays

My week began very drasticly as both my grandmum and granddad was admitted to the hospital. It was at 2am in the night when my mother got a call from her elder sister to go to my grandmother's house.It was lucky as I had not slept yet. I was busy doing my proposal. On reaching my grandparent's house, I was shock to see SCDF paramedic setting up the oxygen tank to give breathing support. As the paramedic was about to push away the strecher, my grandfather fell of from his chair and his chest was bleeding profusely. I quickly called the paramedic to assist him. Luckily there was 3 medics and the third medic called for a second ambulance. I was relieved. Now they are fine and on recovery process.

1 Comments:

At 11 November 2008 at 18:13 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home