Saturday 12 January 2008

My target and resolution

Im currently doing my final year of education. At the end of the year i will be sitting for my O level. I want to open up my own childcare centre because I love childrens. There is a course in ngee ann poly where it offers Diploma in Early Childhood Development. Another thing i want to do is that i want to invest in China where i open a malay restaurant there. I take a look at the requirements and was quite shocked though. It was way beyond my reached. Seeing all my friends achieving their personal goals, i was motivated to strive all the way. My first step towards success is to wake up from my dreamworld and come to the world of reality. I have dedicated most of my time now to brush up on my weak subjects especially maths and science. Eventhough i generally hate math but i now began to realised that it is very very important. I have now picking up pace in all subjects. Well afterall beautiful girls love clever and successful man. Haha. Nw im more focused then efore and will try to achieve my goals so that i can give my family and most of all my future an ongoing light that will light till i die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home